Certification Process and Manual
The process of credentialing accomplishes several purposes:
- it demonstrates to the public, employers and students that individuals have met the high level of standards for education, training, and experience
- it enhances one’s professional reputation and credibility and provides one with a sense of personal accomplishment
- it communicates a commitment to an enforceable Code of Ethics.
Everyone who applies for a credential with the Board for Clinical Pastoral Education Supervisors and Chaplains must specify the level of credentialing s/he is seeking. Board for Clinical Pastoral Education Supervisors and Chaplains offers credentials for:
- Supervisor Candidate
- CPE Associate Supervisor
- CPE Supervisor
- CPE Training Supervisor
- Certificate in Chaplaincy,
- Board Certified Associate Chaplain (BCAC),
- Board Certified Chaplain (BCC).
Chaplain Specializations: Several specializations will be made available to qualified persons.
Individuals, who meet the requirements for chaplain certification may also be eligible to receive more than one designation and can request consideration when submitting the application packet.
Credentialing Manual: Available for Download
|File Size:||242 kb|